Old Bay Shrimp Burritos
Old Bay lovers: This is the BEST thing to do with shrimp.
- FOR OLD BAY AIOLI
- ⅓ c. mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp. sriracha
- ¾ tsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. Old Bay seasoning, plus more for serving
- FOR SHRIMP FILLING
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. smal shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- FOR ASSEMBLING BURRITO
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 c. cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 c. cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¾ c. shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 c. shredded lettuce
- 1 c. pico de gallo, drained
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives, plus more for serving
- Make aioli: Whisk together mayo, sriracha, lime juice, Old Bay, and 1 teaspoon water. Season with salt, if desired.
- Make shrimp filling: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp. Season with salt and pepper, and cumin and paprika. Cook, stirring occasionally until opaque and just cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Assemble burritos: Lay a tortilla on a serving plate. Add ¼ cup each rice and beans. Top with ¼ each of the shrimp filling, cheese, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, and avocado slices. Sprinkle with chives and drizzle with aioli. Roll burrito tightly and repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Slice each burrito in half and serve with more aioli, Old Bay, and chives.
Old Bay lovers: This is the BEST thing to do with shrimp 🍤Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/ozglK8e
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 12. maaliskuuta 2019