Get lucky; make this sweet-and-salty mixture for St. Patty's Day.
- 2 c. corn chex
- 1 c. pretzel twists
- 1 c. Lucky Charms
- ½ c. green M&Ms
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tsp. green sanding sugar
- In a large bowl, combine Corn Chex, pretzels, Lucky Charms, green M&Ms, melted white chocolate, and green sanding sugar.
- Mix until totally combined, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread into one even layer.
- Freeze until firm, about 20 minutes, then break into pieces and serve.
Make this and you're guaranteed to get lucky.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/NRLMrBn
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 12. maaliskuuta 2019