Spicy Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
Spicy Stuffed Avocados are the healthy lunch you won't have to force yourself to eat.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce
- Juice of ½ lime
- 3 avocados, halved and pits removed
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp is opaque, 2 minutes. Add paprika and season with salt and pepper. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, hot sauce and lime juice.
- Scoop flesh out of avocado and reserve skins. Dice avocado and add to a medium bowl. Add shrimp and red onion and toss to combine. Add spicy mayo and gently stir until everything is well coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture between avocado skins and garnish with green onions.