Bruschetta Chicken Stuffed Avocados
Literally can't stop thinking about how good these are.
- 3 avocados, halved and pits removed
- ½ Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 c. cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic glaze, for garnish
- Thinly sliced basil, for garnish
- Remove skin from avocados then squeeze lemon juice all over to prevent browning.
- In a large bowl mix together chicken, tomatoes, red onion, oil, and red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper
- Spoon mixture into avocados then drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with basil to serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com