Pull-Apart Blueberry Bread Pudding
10/10 would eat this Pull-Apart Blueberry Bread Pudding for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.
- 1 (12 count) package slider buns (sweet Hawaiian rolls, preferably)
- ¾ c. whole milk
- ½ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1½ c. blueberries
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Using a small serrated paring knife, cut a round well in each of the slider buns. Tear removed bread into pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine milk, cream, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and lemon zest. Add 1 cup of milk mixture to bowl with pieces of torn bread, then add blueberries. Gently stir to combine.
- Place slider buns into a medium baking dish (the tighter the fit, the better). Spoon bread-and-blueberry mixture into each well. Pour remaining milk mixture all over slider buns, then cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes more, or until golden and no liquid is visible. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com