Sun-Dried Tomato Risotto
Show the fancy restaurant dish who's boss.
- 5 c. low-sodium vegetable or chicken stock
- 10 oz. jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ c. arborio rice
- 1 c. dry white wine
- 1½ c. grated pecorino
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¼ c. chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a medium saucepan, warm vegetable stock over low heat.
- In a small Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add sun-dried tomatoes with oil, garlic, onions, salt, and pepper. Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon. Add the rice and wine and stir until wine is absorbed, about 2 minutes. Reduce to low heat and ladle 3 cups warm stock in 1 cup increments; continuously stir until rice absorbs most of the liquid, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in last 2 cups of stock and place lid on Dutch oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Stir in cheese and butter until creamy. If the risotto is too thick, add in a splash of stock. Garnish with basil and serve immediately.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com