Somedays we wish we were a tortilla chip just sitting in this Rotel Dip... Get #SuperBowl ready in just 15 minutes!
- 1 lb. (85% lean) ground beef or pork sausage
- 1 (10-oz.) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 (16-oz.) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- ½ tsp. chili powder (optional)
- Chopped fresh cilantro and tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium pot or saucepan over medium-high heat, cook beef, stirring frequently, until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain and discard fat, leaving meat in pot.
- Reduce heat to medium, then add tomatoes and cheese. Cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chili powder (if using).
- Serve dip warm in skillet or a serving bowl. Top with cilantro (if using) and serve with chips alongside.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com