Garlicky Lemon Baked Tilapia
Need a dinner idea? How about our Garlicky Lemon Baked Tilapia—you won't be disappointed!
- 4 (6-oz.) tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Juice and zest from ½ lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. Season tilapia with salt and pepper and place on a small baking sheet.
- Mix together butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and zest then pour over tilapia. Place lemon rounds on top and around tilapia.
- Bake tilapia until fork-tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com