Honey Mustard Chicken, Tomato & Zucchini Foil Packs
A duo of mustards is a must for the flavor—grainy mustard is more mild with a pop of texture, while Dijon adds a burst of that signature mustard intensity.
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ c. whole-grain mustard
- ¼ c. honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 medium zucchini (about 1¼ lb.), thinly sliced
- 1 c. halved grape tomatoes
- 2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- ¾ tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (8-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat; preheat 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Cook shallot and garlic, stirring occasionally, until light golden and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add whole-grain mustard, honey, Dijon mustard, paprika, and red pepper and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then continue to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thickened and slightly darkened in color, about 2 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, toss zucchini, tomatoes, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Season chicken with remaining 1½ teaspoons salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper.
- Arrange 4 (16"-by-12") sheets of foil on a flat surface. Pull up sides to form a shallow boat. Divide zucchini mixture among packets. Nestle 1 chicken breast next to vegetables. Spread tops of chicken with honey mustard sauce. Tightly fold foil packets to seal.
- Grill, covered and rotating packets halfway through, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken registers 165º, 18 to 20 minutes. Carefully open foil packets and sprinkle with parsley.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com