Sheet Pan Lemon Brown Butter Salmon and Potatoes with Parmesan Asparagus
Sheet Pan Lemon Brown Butter Salmon and Potatoes with Parmesan Asparagus...a flavorful update to the classic salmon dinner...all on one pan!
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 - 1½ pounds salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- ¼ cup fresh dill, roughly torn
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- Preheat oven to 425° F. On a large baking sheet, combine the potatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to coat. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Add the salmon to the center of the pan (if the salmon is large, cut it into smaller portions). Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil and the cajun seasoning. Add the asparagus to the pan and toss with the parmesan. Bake everything together for 10-15 minutes or until the salmon has reached your desired doneness.
- In a bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, red wine vinegar, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula, basil, dill, and a pinch of chili flakes. Toss to combine.
- Add the butter to a medium pot set over medium heat. Allow the butter to brown, until it smells toasted, about 2-3 minutes. Stir often. Remove from the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Serve the salmon, potatoes, and asparagus together with the arugula salad on top. Drizzle the brown butter over the salmon.
All rights and material belong to owners halfbakedharvest.com