Homemade Peach Lime Margaritas
Have you ever made margaritas from scratch? These Homemade Peach Lime Margaritas are so simple, and they're made with real peach puree!
- *for the peach puree*
- 2 peaches
- 2 limes
- *for EACH margarita*
- 1 oz Cointreau or your favorite triple sec
- 2oz silver tequila
- 1 oz simple syrup or agave syrup
- ½ cup of peach puree
- sugar, sliced peach, and sliced lime for garnish
- First, make the peach puree.
- Peel, slice and dice the two peaches, and add to a blender. Squeeze in the juice of the two limes. Blend until smooth.
- For each margarita, pour 1oz of triple sec, 2oz of tequila, 1oz of simple syrup/agave, and ½ cup of peach puree in a shaker. Add in a few ice cubes, and shake vigorously until blended.
- Grab a glass, and wet the rim with a small piece of lime. Dip the rim in sugar, and add a few ice cubes into the cup. Pour in your margarita, and garnish the cup with a slice of lime and slice of peach. Serve immediately!
- *Note: my peach puree made enough for about 3 margaritas*
All rights and material belong to owners thebakingfairy.net