Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup
My favorite way to use leftover turkey is to make a delicious pot of turkey noodle soup. It’s also an excellent way to clean out your refrigerator!
- 6 cups homemade turkey stock, or low sodium canned
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup diced carrot
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup diced celery
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 3 oz uncooked egg noodles, I used no-yolk
- 2 cups leftover shredded turkey, about 8 ounces
- Fill a large saucepan with homemade turkey stock (or canned).
- Add bay leaf, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and simmer 10-15 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Add parsley, noodles and shredded turkey; cook according to noodle directions, about 5 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf and serve.
All rights and material belong to owners skinnytaste.com