SPAM Breakfast Sandwich
Crispy fried SPAM, an egg, curly scallions, and a mayo-Sriracha spread come together to cure all your morning woes in this awesome SPAM Breakfast Sandwich!
- 1 scallion , cut into 3-inch pieces, then sliced thin lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 slice low-sodium SPAM
- 1 large egg , fried, scrambled, or omelet folded, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 Hawaiian roll , lightly toasted
- Place scallions in a small bowl with very cold water to shock them. Let sit until you see them curl, then drain from water and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo and Sriracha until combined. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat both oils over medium-high. Once sizzling, carefully place SPAM in the pan; cook for about 2 minutes per side until crispy. Transfer to a towel-lined plate.
- (In the same pan, cook an egg to your preference.)
- Spread the mayo-Sriracha mixture on both sides of a warmed roll. Place the fried SPAM, egg, and curled scallions on one half of the roll and top with the other half.
- Eat, enjoy, and don’t fear the SPAM!
All rights and material belong to owners bellyfull.net