Cauliflower Crust Primavera Pizza
Cauliflower, meet classic Alfredo.
- 1 large head cauliflower, roughly chopped and steamed
- 1 large egg
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- Zest from ½ lemon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. RAGÚ Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small zucchini, shaved into a few lengthwise ribbons
- Torn fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a food processor, pulse steamed cauliflower until grated. Using a dish towel, squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and add egg, 1 cup mozzarella, ¼ cup Parmesan and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dough to a parchment-lined, greased baking sheet and shape into a thin, round crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 20 minutes.
- Top with RAGÚ Classic Alfredo Sauce, remaining cheeses, garlic and vegetables and bake until cheese is melted and crust is crispy, about 10 minutes more. Garnish with basil.
How To Make Cauliflower Primavera Pizza
This Cauliflower Primavera Pizza has a secret sauce you need to know about. cc: RaguFull recipe: http://dlsh.it/mLwVPmo
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 26. huhtikuuta 2017