When you're trying to be healthy, but you're really craving good Italian food, make this vegetarian cauli parm. You won't be disappointed.
- 1 large head cauliflower, stem trimmed and cut vertically into 1" planks
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ c. marinara sauce
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c. basil leaves, torn if large
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and brush both sides with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, flipping once, until cauliflower is tender and golden, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top each cauliflower steak with marinara sauce. Sprinkle with half of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Switch oven to broil and return to oven until cheese is bubbly and golden in places, about 3 minutes. Serve with remaining Parmesan, basil leaves, and red pepper flakes.
Low-Carb Cauliflower Parm is PERFECT for your vegetarian friends.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/xZYCPmY
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 4. huhtikuuta 2019