Cheesy Baked Green Beans
Serves: 4 - 6
These Cheesy Baked Green Beans will steal the spotlight this Christmas.
- 2 lb. green beans, cleaned with ends removed
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 c. mozzarella
- ⅔ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place green beans into a shallow baking dish or skillet. Pour cream over beans and scatter garlic. Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan and bake until beans are tender and cheese is melted, 25-30 minutes. If desired, broil until cheese is browned. Garnish with more parm and serve.
How To Make Cheesy Baked Green Beans
These Cheesy Baked Green Beans will steal the spotlight this Christmas. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/rzC6reY
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 22. joulukuuta 2017