Pizza Football Bomb
Everyone at your party will be fighting over this Pizza Football Bomb.
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- ½ c. plus 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling
- ½ c. mini pepperoni
- ½ c. sliced black olives, drained
- ¼ c. pizza sauce
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tubes crescent dough
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- Crackers, for serving
- Baguette slices, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella, ½ cup grated Parmesan, mini pepperoni, black olives, pizza sauce, bell pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Roll one sheet crescent dough out on prepared baking sheet, and pinch seams together to seal. Place cheese mixture in the center then use your hands to form mixture into a large football shape.
- Place second sheet of crescent dough on top and press lightly to wrap dough around football. Pinch together seams then press around the bottom edges to seal. Using a paring knife, trace around the football to remove excess dough. (Reserve scraps to shape the laces.)
- Cut the scraps into football laces and lay in center of football. Brush all over with olive oil then sprinkle with oregano and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until golden, about 25 minutes. Serve warm with crackers or bread.
Everyone at your Super Bowl party will be FIGHTING over this Pizza Football Bomb.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/RXIt6WY
Posted by Delish on Thursday, January 25, 2018