Crème Brûlée Cheesecake
Crème Brûlée + Cheesecake = the best cheesecake ever!
- FOR THE CRUST
- Cooking spray
- 9 graham crackers (1 sleeve), finely crushed
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- FOR THE FILLING
- 4 (8-oz.) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- ⅓ c. superfine sugar
- Raspberries, for serving
- Preheat oven to 325° and grease an 8" or 9" springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and salt. Press into bottom of prepared pan and up the sides.
- Make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar together until no lumps remain. Add eggs and egg yolks, then stir in vanilla bean paste and sour cream. Add flour and salt and beat until just combined. Pour mixture over crust.
- Wrap bottom of pan in aluminum foil and place in a large roasting pan. Pour in enough boiling water to come up halfway in the baking pan.
- Bake until center of cheesecake only slightly jiggles, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Turn off heat, prop open oven door, and let cheesecake cool in oven, 1 hour. Remove foil and refrigerate cheesecake for at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle superfine sugar on top and carefully torch until caramelized. Serve with raspberries.
How To Make Crème Brûlée Cheesecake
Crème Brûlée + Cheesecake = 😱 😱 😱Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zqf36tf
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 5. joulukuuta 2018