Let's be honest, no Christmas is complete without roast beef.
- 1 (4-lb.) round roast
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub all over roast.
- Place roast in roasting pan fitted with a roasting rack. Roast for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 325° and roast 1 hours 45 minutes more for medium, or 2 hours for medium well done.
- Remove from oven and let rest 15 to 30 minutes before serving.
Let's be honest, no Christmas is complete without roast beef.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/lngXIMq
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 16. lokakuuta 2018