If it's good enough for a Cowboy, it's good enough for us.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 2 c. frozen corn, defrosted
- 2 c. canned diced tomatoes
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- 1½ c. cheese, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bags (16 oz) frozen tater tots
- 1 tbsp. Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and cook until soft and slightly translucent. Next, add beef. When it is no longer pink, drain some of the fat and push meat and onions to outer edge of skillet. Add, garlic, chili powder and cumin. Stir and cook until garlic is fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add corn, tomatoes, sour cream and 1 cup cheese. Cook, stirring regularly, until cheese is melted and sour cream is incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 baking dish. Top with tater tots and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tater tots are golden. Garnish with parsley and serve.
How To Make A Cowboy Casserole
If you love tater tots — you're going to FLIP over Cowboy Casserole.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/3pZ6Azt
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 17. joulukuuta 2018