Slutty Cheesecake Bars
These will definitely get around.
- 1 log refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 20 Oreo cookies, plus more for topping
- 2 8-oz. bars cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- Warm caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line an 8"-x-8" baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil leaving a 2" overhang. Press cookie dough into bottom of baking dish.
- Top with a layer of Oreos (break them up to form a single layer) and set aside.
- Make cheesecake layer: In a medium bowl using a handheld mixer or stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt. Pour over Oreo layer and smooth top.
- Top with more crushed Oreos and bake until the center is only slightly jiggly, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove cheesecake bars from baking dish and slice.
- Drizzle with warm caramel and serve.
Slutty Cheesecake Bars will definitely get around your next party.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/FH4ZKUU
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 11. tammikuuta 2019