Crock-Pot Banana Bread
It was a BIG day for us when we realized we could make dessert in our Crock-Pot. It started with this killer slow-cooker chocolate chip cookie, and since then we've never looked back.
- Cooking spray
- ½ c. (1 stick) melted butter
- ¾ c. granulated sugar
- ¼ c. packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1½ c. chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- Using two 4” to 5” strips parchment paper, line the bowl of your slow cooker in an “x” formation and spray with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk in mashed bananas.
- In another large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to prepared slow cooker and smooth into an even layer. Top with more chocolate chips and cook on low for 4 hours. Remove from slow cooker and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
How To Make Crock-Pot Banana Bread
PSA: You can make the BEST banana bread in your slow cooker 😱Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/mhbqqHD
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 25. tammikuuta 2019