Bell Pepper Nachos
You won't miss the chips in these low-carb veggie nachos.
- 4 bell peppers, cut into small wedges
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar
- 1 c. guacamole
- 1 c. pico de gallo salsa
- ½ c. pickled jalapeño slices
- ½ c. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. milk (or water)
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425° and line two small baking sheets with foil.
- Divide bell peppers between baking sheets. Toss with olive oil, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder. Season generously with salt and pepper. Lay the wedges on the baking sheets in a single layer, cut side up. Bake until peppers are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Top bell peppers with both Monterey Jack and cheddar. Bake until cheese is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Top with guacamole, salsa, and pickled jalapeños. In a small bowl, whisk sour cream and milk together and drizzle over bell peppers. Squeeze a lime wedge on top and serve with more lime wedges.
These low-carb Bell Pepper Nachos show tortilla chips who's boss.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/QTNXbc4
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 1. helmikuuta 2019