Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
This no-bake pie tastes just like the beloved ice cream flavor.
- FOR THE CRUST
- 24 oreos
- ¼ c. melted butter
- FOR THE FILLING
- 1¼ c. heavy cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ c. powdered sugar
- drops green gel food coloring
- ¾ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips, plus more for garnish
- 1 c. Andes mints, roughly chopped, plus more for garnish
- Melted chocolate, for drizzling
- Make Crust: In a food processor, pulse Oreos until they form coarse crumbs. Add butter and blend until completely combined.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom and evenly up sides of a 9" pie dish. (Try to make crust about ⅛"-thick evenly all around.) Refrigerate at least 1 hour before adding filling.
- Make Filling: Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a bowl.
- To bowl of stand mixer, add cream cheese and beat on medium-high speed, 2 minutes. Add powdered sugar and food coloring and mix on low until smooth. Add vanilla and peppermint extracts and mix until combined. With a rubber spatula, fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture, then fold in mini chocolate chips and chopped Andes mints.
- Pour filling into prepared crust and smooth top. Sprinkle with more mini chocolate chips and chopped Andes and drizzle with chocolate. Refrigerate until firm, 5 to 6 hours.
This Mint Chocolate Chip Pie is for Andes Mints lovers ONLY. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/X5FKKYu
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 25. helmikuuta 2019