The cutest way to "drink" a margarita!
- 1¼ c. fresh lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c. water
- ¼ c. tequila
- 2 tbsp. orange liquer
- 2 c. Frozen Mango
- 2 c. Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- 4 limes, sliced ¼" thick (15 slices)
- 15 3-oz. paper or Dixie cups
- 15 wooden spoon or popsicle sticks
- Margarita or coarse salt, for garnish
- Make margarita base: In a large glass measuring cup or pitcher, stir together lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, water, tequila, and orange liqueur.
- Divide ⅓ of the mixture among 5 Dixie cups.
- Pour ⅓ more of the margarita base into a blender and blend with frozen mango, adding more water by the tablespoon if necessary, until mixture is smooth and creamy. Divide among 5 more Dixie cups.
- Rinse blender and pour remaining ⅓ of the margarita base into blender. Add strawberries and blend, adding more water by the tablespoon if necessary, until mixture is smooth and creamy. Divide mixture among the last 5 Dixie cups.
- Insert a wooden spoon or popsicle stick into the center of each lime slice and top on each cup, making sure there is no room between the mixture and lime slice.
- Freeze until solid, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut open Dixie cup with scissors and peel them away from the pops.
- Sprinkle with margarita salt.
Boozy margarita pops are the best way to get tipsy—and so easy to make.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/SwtJ3tF
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 5. huhtikuuta 2019