One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and Asparagus
This one-pan meal is one of our most frequented weeknight dinners. What's not to love? It's healthy, easy, and it has the BEST SAUCE EVER.
- ¼ c. balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 lb. chicken breast tenders
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- Make vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic, 2 tablespoons oil, honey, mustard, garlic, and red pepper flakes until combined. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To pan, add asparagus and tomatoes, season with more salt and pepper, and cook until asparagus is bright green and tomatoes are slightly wilted, 5 minutes or so.
- Move veggies to one side, add chicken back in and pour in vinaigrette. Toss veggies and chicken slightly until chicken is cooked through and vinaigrette is thickened, 5 minutes more.
This amazing One-Pan Balsamic Chicken And Asparagus can be yours in just 20 minutes!Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/B62nT6X
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 18. kesäkuuta 2018