Easy Strawberry Tart
We will be making it all season long!
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1⅓ c. all-purpose flour
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 10 tbsp. melted butter
- FOR THE FILLING
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1½ lb. strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 tbsp. strawberry or raspberry preserves
- Make crust: Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, and salt. Add melted butter and stir until dough forms. Press mixture into a 10" or 11" tart pan with a removable bottom, pressing until dough is smooth. Prick all over with a fork and bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form, 7 minutes. In another large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest, and vanilla. Beat until combined. Fold in whipped cream, then spoon into cooled crust and smooth top.
- Starting on the outside, arrange strawberries on top of tart in a circle until entire tart is covered.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat together preserves and 2 teaspoons water until warmed, 30 seconds. Brush over tart and refrigerate until well chilled, 2 hours.
This Strawberry Tart only LOOKS like you spent hours making it.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/lzcWg5v
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 26. huhtikuuta 2019