Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
Frozen Watermelon Margaritas will keep you tipsy all summer.
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 lime
- Lime wedge
- 4 c. chopped watermelon
- ¼ c. lime juice
- ½ c. silver tequila
- ¼ c. triple sec
- 4 watermelon slices, for garnish
- 4 lime rounds, for garnish
- Place watermelon on a large baking sheet and freeze until hardened, at least 2 hours.
- Combine salt, sugar, and lime zest on a small plate and stir to combine. Use lime wedge to wet rim of margarita glasses then dip rims in salt mixture.
- In a blender, combine frozen watermelon, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec and blend until smooth. Pour into rimmed glasses and garnish with a watermelon and lime round.