Jalapeño Popper Burgers
There's nothing better than jalapeño popper dip. Therefore we stuff it in EVERYTHING we can — pigs in a blanket, egg rolls, chicken, and now burgers.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. shredded cheddar
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella
- 2 jalapeños, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 1½ angus ground beef
- 4 burger buns
- Make filling: In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, and jalapeños. Season with salt and pepper, then fold in cooked bacon.
- Form ground beef into 8 large, thin rounds (about ¼”). Spoon about ¼ cup of filling mixture onto one patty, then place a second patty on top. Pinch edges to seal burger and re-shape into a disc if necessary. Repeat with remaining patties and filling mixture.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Season burgers on both sides with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Place on grill and cook until cooked through to your liking, about 6 minutes per side for medium.
- Sandwich with burger buns and serve immediately.
Jalapeño Popper Burgers are the sexiest thing you'll make ALL summer.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/72SBJ8W
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 19. heinäkuuta 2018