Street Corn Nachos
These cheesy nachos loaded with Mexican street corn (off the cob) will change the way you party forever.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 c. frozen corn
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp. lime juice, divided, plus wedges for serving
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 (9-oz.) package corn tortilla chips
- 2½ c. shredded Monterey jack
- 2 tbsp. crumbled cotija
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large oven-proof skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add corn and season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing until just cooked through, about 2 minutes. Transfer corn to a large bowl and wipe the skillet.
- Add jalapeño and 1 tablespoon lime juice to corn. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, and remaining tablespoon lime juice. Season with salt.
- Layer tortilla chips and Monterey in skillet. Bake until cheese is melty, about 5 minutes.
- Top broiled tortilla chips with corn mixture. Garnish with mayonnaise mixture, cotija, and cilantro.