These bars are a cross between rice krispie treats and s'mores — and we're OBSESSED. We literally bring them to every party, and soon, you will too.
- 3 tbsp. butter, plus more for pan
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 7 c. Golden Grahams cereal
- 3 Hershey's milk chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- Grease a 9"-x-13" pan with butter. In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt 3 tablespoons butter. Add all but 1 cup of mini marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- Turn the heat off and quickly stir in Golden Grahams until evenly coated. Press into pan and top with chocolate pieces and remaining cup mini marshmallows.
- Heat broiler, and cook until marshmallows are toasted, about 2 minutes. Let set at least 30 minutes, then slice and serve.