Cheesy Chicken Totchos
These loaded chicken totchos are a seriously fun weeknight dinner. For a vegetarian version, try sautéed mushrooms in place of chicken!
- 2 (1-lb.) bags frozen tater tots
- 1 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 c. black beans
- 1 c. frozen corn, thawed
- ¾ c. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ pack McCormick taco seasoning
- 1½ c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ c. sour cream
- ½ c. guacamole
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange tater tots in a 9”-x-13” baking dish. Bake until golden and crispy, gently tossing a few times, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss chicken, black beans, corn, and cherry tomatoes with taco seasoning. Top tater tots with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until warmed through and cheese is melty, about 5 minutes.
- Top with dollops of sour cream and guacamole and sprinkle with cilantro before serving.