Thanksgiving leftovers aren't regular leftovers, they're COOL leftovers. Stuffed inside a crescent roll ( a giant crescent roll), they're EVERYTHING.
- 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent rolls
- 1 c. leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 c. leftover stuffing
- 1½ c. shredded leftover turkey
- 1 c. leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Leftover gravy, warmed, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Arrange on baking sheet in a sunburst pattern, with pointy ends of triangles facing outward and bases of triangles overlapping.
- Spread mashed potatoes over triangle bases, forming a ring. Top with stuffing, turkey, and cranberry sauce. Fold triangle tips over filling (there will be gaps where ingredients peek out between triangles).
- Brush crescent dough with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with gravy for dipping.