Salted Caramel Holiday Wreath
This Salted Caramel Holiday Wreath will go faster than Santa's sleigh on Christmas Eve.
- 1 c. finely chopped toasted walnuts, divided
- 6 tbsp. butter, softened, plus 2 tbsp. melted butter
- ⅓ c. thick caramel sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 2¼ tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- Kosher salt
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 (13.8-oz.) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- Pinch ground cloves
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, combine ¾ cup walnuts, softened butter, caramel, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, and a large pinch of kosher salt.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza dough to a 14"-x-10" rectangle. Spread prepared walnut mixture evenly over top of dough. Cut in half crosswise into two big rectangles. Roll, towards you, each rectangle into a long rope. Cut each rope into 1-inch pieces.
- Arrange three quarters of the cinnamon rolls cut side up into a large circle on a parchment lined baking sheet. Arrange remaining cinnamon rolls into a circle in the center of the large cinnamon roll circle.
- Bake until golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ¼ cup walnuts with remaining ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, ground ginger, and cloves. Brush cinnamon roll wreath with melted butter and drizzle generously with caramel sauce. Sprinkle with walnut-spice mixture and flaky sea salt before serving.