Pickle Juice Whiskey Sours
The best shot and chaser combo all in one.
- 3 oz bourbon
- 1 oz dill pickle juice
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Old Bay seasoning, for rim
- Cornichons, for garnish
- Lemon Slices, for garnish
- Combine bourbon, pickle juice and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until the outside of the cocktail shaker feels cold.
- Run a lemon slice around the rims of two cocktail glasses, then dip the rims in Old Bay.
- Pour the bourbon mixture into glasses and garnish each with a cornichon and lemon slice.