Cherry Whiskey Smash
This Cherry Whiskey Smash is perfect for summer using fresh cherries, winter in front of a fireplace, and shared with someone special on Valentine's Day!
- 8 cherries, pitted and halved (plus additional for garnish)
- ice cubes
- 2 ounces whiskey
- 1 ounce good quality cherry schnapps or liqueur
- club soda
- Place 8 cherries in a rocks glass.
- Smash/muddle them to release the juice.
- Add ice cubes, whiskey, and cherry liqueur. Stir to combine.
- Top with club soda, and stir again. Serve with a cherry for garnish and cocktail straws.