Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Butter
These Trader Joe’s butternut squash raviolis with sage butter sauce and toasted walnuts make for the perfect cozy and comforting fall meal!
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s butternut squash raviolis, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4–5 sage leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Salt to taste, if butter is unsalted
- First, toast your walnuts by adding them to a skillet over medium heat. Let cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add butter to the skillet over medium heat. Add nutmeg and salt Once melted add your sage leaves and stir in the butter. Let cook for about 3 minutes.
- Remove leaves and chop into smaller pieces.
- Add cooked and drained ravioli to the skillet with butter and toss. Add back in the sage leaves and walnuts.
- Serve and enjoy!