Jalapeño Popper Egg Cups
Low-carb breakfast lovers, these Jalapeño Popper Egg Cups will always satisfy.
- 12 slices bacon
- 10 large eggs
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ½ c. shredded Cheddar
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella
- 2 jalapeños, 1 minced and 1 thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until slightly browned but still pliable. Set aside on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, cheeses, minced jalapeño and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using nonstick cooking spray, grease a muffin tin. Line each well with one slice of bacon, then pour egg mixture into each muffin cup until about two-thirds of the way to the top. Top each muffin with a jalapeño slice.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the eggs no longer look wet. Cool slightly before removing from the muffin tin.