Bacon Bourbon Jell-O Shots
Bacon ALWAYS belongs – even in a Jell-o shot.
- 2 (0.25-oz.) packages
- 1 c. bourbon
- 1 c. apple juice
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 4 strips cooked bacon, patted dry
- In a large bowl or liquid measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over bourbon and let bloom 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat bring apple juice and sugar to a boil. Whisk boiling apple juice into gelatin mixture.
- Cut bacon slices into thirds and place each third into shot glasses then pour jell-o mixture in.
- Refrigerate until set, 2 hours.