Caramel Apple Dip
Weekend plans = me, myself, and this Caramel Apple Dip.
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sour cream
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ c. jarred caramel or dulce de leche, plus more for topping
- ¼ c. crumbled graham crackers
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Apples, thinly sliced, for serving
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and caramel sauce until fluffy. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together graham crackers, butter, sugar, and salt. Sprinkle over cheesecake mixture. Drizzle more caramel sauce on top if desired, and serve with sliced apples.