Boozy Cherry Cheesecake Bites
Cherry lovers will FLIP for these Boozy Cherry Cheesecake Bites
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, with stems, drained
- 1½ c. vodka
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. graham crackers crumbs
- Place cherries in a small bowl and cover with vodka. Let soak 1 hour. Drain and place cherries on a paper towel lined plate. Reserve vodka for another use.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add heavy cream and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Dip cherries into cheesecake mixture, then dip into graham cracker crumbs.