Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites taste like fall.
- ¾ c. crushed ginger snaps, divided
- ¾ c. crushed graham crackers, divided
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2½ c. melted white chocolate, divided
- ½ c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, mix together ginger snaps and graham cracker crumbs. Set aside 2 tablespoons for topping.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add ½ cup melted white chocolate, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and salt and beat until incorporated. Mix in cookie crumbs.
- Scoop mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and freeze until solid, about 30 minutes.
- Mix together remaining 2 cups melted white chocolate with coconut oil, then dunk truffles to coat. Place back on baking sheet, and sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 20 minutes, or until ready to serve.