Best shared with someone you want to kiss.
- Lime wedge, for rimming glasses
- Red sanding sugar, for rimming glasses
- 1 c. water
- 2 (3-oz.) packet lime Jell-o mix
- 8 oz. vodka, chilled
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Red Hots, for garnish
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of each shot glass then dip each shot glass into the red sanding sugar.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once bubbling, stir in packet of lime Jell-o mix, stirring until completely dissolved. Turn off heat. Pour in vodka or tequila (or whatever your preferred alcohol is), mixing until thoroughly combined. Pour into a large measuring cup, small pitcher or another glass so it's easier to pour into the shot glasses. Pour the lime Jell-o mixture into each of the shot glasses. Place the shot glasses into the refrigerator until the Jell-o sets, about 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream, mint leaves, and red hot candies. Serve.