Cadbury Blossom Cookies
We'd love these in our Easter basket.
- FOR COOKIES
- 1¾ c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ c. smooth peanut butter
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 (10-oz.) bag mini Cadbury Milk Chocolate Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add sugars and beat until light in color and fluffy. Beat in egg then add milk and vanilla and mix until combined. Gradually add flour mixture, stirring on low, until just combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop dough, roll cookie dough into a ball, then roll in more granulated sugar. Place on a baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough, spacing cookies at least 2” apart.
- Bake until cookies have poofed, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Top each cookie with 3 Cadbury eggs while warm.