Garlic Cilantro Shrimp
Dinner has never been easier! This slightly spicy and madly flavorful garlic cilantro shrimp comes together in minutes.
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ⅓ c. chopped cilantro, plus more for serving
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ⅓ c. finely diced onion
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and cilantro and pour over shrimp. Mix until all the shrimp are coated. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, warm remaining tablespoon olive oil. Add onions and cook until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Add coated shrimp and cook on one side until pink, about 45 seconds, then flip over. Cook until shrimp is cooked through, about 1 minute more.
- Serve immediately with extra cilantro, if desired.