Churro Pull-Apart Muffins
Fun to make, even more fun to eat.
- ¼ c. unsalted butter, melted, plus more for pan
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 (16.3-oz.) tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brush a 12-hole muffin tin with butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. On a work surface, cut each biscuits up into 4 equal size pieces. Roll each piece into a thin circle. Brush one piece of dough with butter and sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar mixture. Top with another piece of dough. Repeat, stacking about 5 or 6 pieces. Then fit, standing up, into one of the prepared muffin tins. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Sprinkle tops of each muffin with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until golden and puffed, about 18 to 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.