Sparkling Melon Ball Sangria
Sparkling and refreshing, this colorful melon ball sangria tastes just as good as it looks!
- 1 small seedless watermelon, scooped into balls
- 1 small cantaloupe, seeded and scooped into balls
- 1 small honeydew melon, seeded and scooped into balls
- 1 bottle moscato wine, (750 ml)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 bottle sparkling wine, such as Prosecco or Brut (750 ml)
- 2 limes, sliced into wheels
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
- 1 melon baller
- 1 large pitcher, or punch bowl, for serving
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew balls, Moscato wine, lime juice, and honey and stir well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, up to overnight.
- Before serving, pour in the sparkling wine and add the lime wheels.
- Ladle the sangria and fruit into glasses and serve.