Easter Egg Oreo Truffles
No-bake Easter Egg OREO Truffles are like little bites of happiness.
- 1 (14.3-oz.) package Oreos
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. corn syrup
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 3 food colorings
- Make truffles: Use a food processor to crush cookies into fine crumbs. Add crushed cookies to a medium bowl with cream cheese and stir until evenly combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into small egg-shaped balls and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until slightly hardened, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine semisweet chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Dip eggs in melted chocolate until coated and return to baking sheet. Refrigerate until hardened, 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, make royal icing: In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, corn syrup, and milk. Divide icing between four bowls and dye each one with desired food coloring.
- Transfer royal icing to small resealable bags or piping bags and make a small cut in the corner of each bag. Pipe onto Easter eggs in decorative patterns.