Kimchi Udon Stir Fry
This is a sweet, nutty and spicy kimchi udon stir fry your whole family will love – and it only takes 15 minutes to make from start to finish!
- 1 cup kimchi, roughly chopped
- 2 packets fresh udon noodles or about 6–7 ounces dry udon noodles
- 2 strips bacon, roughly chopped (optional – omit for vegetarian)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1½ tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 stalks scallions, sliced on the bias
- 2 eggs (optional)
- shredded nori (optional)
- Boil udon noodles according to package and drain. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix sriracha sauce, honey, soy sauce and rice vinegar and set aside.
- In a large pan over high heat, add bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes until cooked but not crispy.
- Add garlic and kimchi and cook for 1 minute.
- Add udon noodles, sauce and sesame oil and stir well. Turn the heat off and transfer to a plate.
- Top with chopped scallions, an egg and shredded nori.