Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
Give me alllll the baked onion rings!
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 450 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 40 g cashews
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 120 ml low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- In a large pan over high heat, heat vegetable oil. Add garlic, broccoli, and bell pepper. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes. Stir in cashews and season with pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil. Pour into pan and let simmer until thickened, 5 minutes.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com